background

Monday, November 22, 2010

Great Personalized Godparent, Grandparent, & Gifts for Your Priest






If you are looking for a terrific gift that is sure to be cherished for a lifetime, may I suggest a personalized gift from TheCustomQuill.com, there is also an Etsy shop link on the side bar as well. There are great gifts for Godparents, Grandparents, Aunt's & Uncle's, teachers, Sisters, Mom's, your priest, you name it! If you buy three 8x10's, the fourth is free. Here are some examples:



Grandma & Grandpa's Love

Love, Child's Name (s)

There is nothing quite as special
as my Grandma & Grandpa’s love,
it is one of God’s most wonderful blessings,

He sent from up above.

They always have time to play with me,
and are proud of all that I do,
I like to hear all of their stories,

and love all of their hugs and kisses too.

So God please bless my Grandma & Grandpa,

and protect them in all that they may do,
because there is no one else quite like them,
and I will love them my whole life
through!

*Copywritten By DianeTucholski,all rights reserved.

To My Godmother From, Child's Name

You simply are a gift from God as your name suggests;
I know you have been heaven sent because

you’ve simply been the best.

It’s my turn to ask God to send heaven’s

blessings for all the caring things you do;
because to me you are so special and
I will love you my whole life through!


*Copywritten By DianeTucholski,all rights reserved.

A Grandmother Just Like You

I just wanted to let you know
that you mean the world to me,
only a heart as loving as yours
could give so unselfishly.

The many things that you have done,
and all the times that you were there,
Have let me now deep inside
how much you truly care.

Even through I might not say
I appreciate all that you do,
So very blessed is how I feel
having a Grandmother just like you!

Love, Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment

c

Saint Of The Day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by WebRing.