background

Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Family Super Bowl Party

I have to say, I am not the biggest fan of football. But, I do enjoy creating traditions and memories of what we do as a family. So with three men in the house, having s Super Bowl Party is a simply a must! This week, I am making my lists and checking them twice: wings, pulled pork, nacho's & cheese, brownies in the shape of footballs. . . In short, we will be feasting on everything that is not good for us this day. I have picked up through the years at discount & party stores different parafanlia like bowls and serving dished in the shape of footballs. Today is a family day of fun, no "real" meals, everything is kid and dad friendly, a day to throw the old diet out the window and just have some family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c

Saint Of The Day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by WebRing.