background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Making Father's Day Special


"Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad"
~ Proverb

This Sunday is Father's Day. I am trying to make it a special day for my husband. I am on my way this morning to pick up some T-Bone steaks that are on sale for this week to make my husbands day special. We will make them on the grill, and I plan to serve them with some nice baked potatoes, salad, and perhaps some corn on the cob. Yum!!


There is a lot inspiration out there on the web to inspire us to make Father's Day Special for dad. Check out Kaboose to find some really cute printable cards for the kids to make for dad on Father's Day.


Martha Stewart's Website has cute retro Father's Day Clip art Printable to make some personalized gift's for dad. You can also find some cards and recipes to make as well.

I still need to decide on a special dessert to make. I am thinking about a nice ice-cream pie since we are expecting a nice steamy day this Sunday.

Hopefully we will get some corn-hole in, and end the day with a nice bon-fire in the yard. I am hoping for a nice family day centered around dad, letting him be King, at least for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c

Saint Of The Day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by WebRing.